This African giraffe silicone mould allows you to make incredibly detailed edible decorations for your next safari Jungle themed cake, Decorative Cookies and Other Food Decor Crafts Purposes.
This silicone mould can be used for and not limited to-
Please Also check Product Images for Sample Usage Photos
1. Wash and dry mould thoroughly before use.
2. Lightly dust with cornflour or icing sugar to ease release.
3. Press and Push paste into the mould without overfilling. Scrape away any excess paste so the design outline can be seen.
4. Roll gently over the silicone mould with the rolling pin and remove the excess paste
5. Turn over and carefully release the embellishment.
Cakers tip: For a easy release, put the silicone mould in a freezer for about 30 seconds, or bit longer if needed. Once the gum paste has hardened up a bit, turn the mould over, and the figurine should pop out easily.
*Colour of the silicone mould may vary depending on the Stock.